Monday, August 17, 2009

PHY 340-Electronics

when I in da cluz of bro ad tis morning, bout 11 am, we learn bout code tat produce num on electro calculator. on da note tat been provide, there r 1 istilah call "L.E.D". myb many of us know wat tat thing is. but do u know da full name of tat? bro ad ask da answer 2 da cluz n none of us did not know of it. suddenly i got 1 vision of it. Light Emitted Diod. I told bro bout my vision n he said, "betul. beri tepukan pd uncle." huhu. i feel on top of da world 4 a while. n then he said more, "bole masuk dlm blog pasnie..." what? he know bout my blog? i jz tersipu2 malu jp. he3... there sumbody else who read my blog other than my followers... so than tis blog being produce. jz wan 2 tell u all tat i been gived a clap in cluz. n 4 bro, thanx 4 teaching.



akhir kate, "jangan douh"....

3 comments:

  1. haha.
    ni sekor lagi yg just realize cam me n gdah.
    malu kn pokcik kn?
    tp sewonok pn ada.
    huhu.
    dh.
    pape pn.
    *clap2 to pokcik* >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.
    serious malu kot.
    tgok muka da merah2 ni. lol.
    gud job pokchik!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. x fham? pe bnde yg korg ckp nih?
    well....
    wat can i say...
    huhu....

    ReplyDelete