Tuesday, August 11, 2009

oh! here it comes again

FYI, me, again, be da person who got da lowest mark on da quiz. it's da algebra-matrices quiz.
guess wat? me jz manage 2 got 10%... da lowest, again on da pn.khaty class. las sem, on da 1st quiz of statistic-must-get-A, me got da lowest in da class too. then me got improve on test 1. hope it will going 2 b working again tis sem coz da 1st tes will b on tis thursday. so, go 4 it uncle! but me wondering, y should me got da lowest, on da 1st quiz, of da subject da she teach? am i tat "dol"(like nana)? me dun thing so... so, i will give my bes shot 2 make myself worthy again on da ices of tat mdam. bee tee double you, where all of u been? it jz so hard 2 c u in college now. r u all tat busy? las year stdent like aeren, nizam n usop r not @ all like you all... they r being much relaxed n then got tat job done. although they less quantity than u. so, hope u all hv much time 2 relaxed n chill... uncle's out!

3 comments:

  1. ade2!
    geeds ade kt cni! hehe~ :P

    we ARE that busy. kot?
    sem lpas dorg berapa kerat jew.
    sem kite kn ramai.
    agy plak sem kite kan sem yg rmai lect "suke"...
    (which our bio lect didn't make us forget about that friggin fact everytime she got angry!) oupps! censored dat part pls~ LOL!
    ~sje jew nk emo skjp~

    btw, gud luck for d coming test.
    go uncle!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh.,.
    bio lect.
    mmg.
    haizzz...

    n pokcik!
    chaiyok2 weh!!
    kaw boley!!!
    yehooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to both of u: lec bio kn pndai sbb 2 die jd cm 2. so sabo je la. n FYI, me not yet stdy til now, 8hours 2 go b4 da tes... he3...

    ReplyDelete