Thursday, August 13, 2009

Money Money Money. Money...!

4 those who know me, they will know 1 thing bout me. that is my wallet that always empty. i dun know but evry tme i had a money, n wit juz 1 sec, da money will b end. me always left without money. n it make me feel very sad evry tme. sumtime i can't focus jz bcoz i kept thinkin bout money. i wonder of i can get each money in da world. i will b da happiest person on da planet. huhu. but i never cum true... i jz hope tat after tis i can mange my money well. but i know it will b hard 2 b done. money, u make myself miserable. uncle's out!

5 comments:

  1. menabung larh...
    it will help u in time of crisis.
    duet byk pown x gerenti happy.
    its juz the thought of it that makes u happy.
    geeds ske mse hdup xberapa nk byk duet dlu.
    it seems more happier i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. menabung? hardnye...
    emm... thanx 4 da thought.
    i will try my besh...
    geeds, thanx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ape?
    pokcik..
    tolong larh anda menabong~
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhu.
    btul.
    money can make us happy
    and depress as well.
    adoyaii...
    money2.
    haiz....
    gudluck in managing ur ka-cing2.
    fighting!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. to epi gud coup: me will b mnabung afta tis.
    hope u both can give suport 2...
    huhu... thanx 4 da advise...

    ReplyDelete