Monday, August 24, 2009

10 Times

tis aftanoon, i enter en.asri cluz. from da mrning i feel very sleepy n not in da mood. ending da day wit his cluz, is surely not a gud idea. but, "want doing how"... huhu... anyway, en.asri told me that me has 10 times not come 2 his cluz. zz n i was challanging each other 4 da top spot of who skip his cluz more. He told me that he will produce out a warning letter. like I care. go on en.asri. I'm sick n tired 2 b hippo n yr cluz. go on wit yr letter. I will tear n burn it 4 u when I got it... i will... bee tee double you, da cluz is so damn bored. I feel very dizzy n sleepy I could not feel like tis b4. that en.asri's aura if u dun know. my watch now show 6p.m. I jz mange 2 woke up afta gud slep earlier. Want 2 go 2 bazar afta tis. c u all 2morow. uncle's out!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh...btol2!!! (sambil lompat2)
    his class juz now is a total, n complete friggin boring. geez! T_____T
    i was like...urr...ahh..hoh...wut is he talking again?
    damn i was completely lost.
    salin jew ape yg die conteng kecik2 kt whiteboard tuh.
    haih. =.="

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. tau xpe. nsib bek gk die pgg 50 je marks sem nie compare than b4 where he control 70 out of 100. klu mess gn die x psal dpt ckit nt...
    huhu...

    ReplyDelete