Thursday, January 28, 2010

Missing you...

as da time moving slowly leaving me, it make me feel more miss sumthin that I havent c 4 a while...
i jz cant tell u how much my heart screaming n feel like dying, through my days without u...
although u can say that im not as serious as b4...
but believe me, my only love is 4 u my dear...
as I go thru my day, is jz like feeling sumthin missing..
sumthin so precious 2 me that always been wit me all da tme...
it jz gone...
i dun know, myb i jz being hiperbola, or metafore...
u jz name it...
but 1 thing i know...
everyday I always missing u....
n tat feeling is going stronger each day...
i jz want u in my life...
i dun wan anything else..
hope u dun mind...
but i entirely missing u everyday...
i love u.
i miss u.
i jz wan 2 b wit u...
................................

No comments:

Post a Comment