Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

hello there...
hopefully u all in gud condition of health, anyway it's all about tat rite...
my life in new year is not changed 2 much. i celebrate da new year on W.C.Y wit fireworks bring light n sound @ tat place. me wit oter fren was rite there when da event occur...
we were there 4 sum shopping 4 da new sem n i manage 2 buy 3 pair sock=rm5.
nothing much happen n 1st day of new year was rainy a whole day. me not going out n jz stuck in my rented house. las nite we going 2 lundang, playing futsal. me get 2 c sum long-las-time-not-c
n chat a lot wit them. besides, we dun live in 1 place like b4, so it will b hard 2 c them as b4...
towards tis sem, me taking 6 subjek wit 17 krdit hours.
not 2 bad 4 sum1 like me. n i hope this sem will b da las 4 me...
not 2 mention tat i was 1 of da oldest stdent here(tis sem will b da 8th) 4 me stdy here...
so, i jz hope 2 leave tis place sooner rather than later...
4 all my fren whose same sem wit me, hopefully we can work harder tis sem bcoz tis will b las sem we here.
hope u all can cont yr stdy further...
until then, uncle's out!

2 comments:

  1. yeah. boleh nye! :)
    duk luar da eh?
    duk kt mne?
    sgt best new year kn. haha.
    peaceful glew~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho...
    geeds...
    haah...
    kt berek 12...
    kt uma najmin...
    biase2 je r...
    da biase smbut kt cni...
    he3...

    ReplyDelete