Saturday, July 18, 2009

H1N1

I think evry1 here is know sumthin bout da title... i'm here 2 ask u 4 an opinion bout tis "sickness"
yesterday, i feel sum soothe in my throat. it become worse when the day goes by. when night, my throat bcome very2 sick. it feel warm n i feel hard 2 "telan"... i think i had drank bout 5 bottle of plain wter n da bottle size is 500 ml... so, wat do u think? a day b4 tat, we had a bunch of "durian"
n FYI, my fren ee jz had da same as me. we try out tamarind juice 2. n sum strepsil-like-thing but da nme is hudson. I feel is better than strepsil n more in qty... so, i hope u all can gave us sum info tat might b benefit 2 us in lighten our burden... thats all, uncle out...

2 comments:

  1. menigkut pendapat doctor geeds yg tak bertauliah ini...
    kamu sudah skt tekak. <--- apewla. sume pown tau! haha~
    mkn larh byk2 ice-cream and drink more ice. haha. i don't know whether it will work on u or not. but it surely does for me!
    ahh~ ice-cream....yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u wan me 2 get worse? huhu...
    but, i will give it a go... r u sure bout da ice cream...?

    ReplyDelete