Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2 WEEKS

Helo eberybody! It like I've been not posting anything since 2 weeks ago... but, here it comes again... A new post! so, like anyone else. I like to tell u bout my holiday 2... Me takin bus @ KB Mall on 9.00 pm, 16.9.09. Me takin E-Budaya bus. bout tis bus, there been a while since I las took tis bus. But then, USOP(my housemate) tell me that he hav a discount card 4 that bus. It's 10% discount. so, i took da budaya 4 come-n-go k.b... n FYI, tis raya will b my 1st time I;m takin bus 2 go back home. When I was in pre-science part 1, I took a-red-pramugari-skirt-on-duty-flight...(huhu...). then my part 1 dip, i coming home with my late kancil-mudah-bawa-lagi-save-minyak tu. when i'm part 3 plak, i drove my currently-ngv-kangoo. so, tis is 1st time 4 me. lucky me hav nana in my bus.(wat related?). so i'm off wit tat bus. there hav been accident otw 2 merapoh. so my bus got delay on its arriving time. I come 2 hentian kajang @ 7.00 am, 17.9.09. so, my father came by 2 pick me up... he just exit from a hospital 4 a small operation on his stomach. Then when I cum home, i got my 1st duty... driving 2 p.d.(stand 4 port dickson,n9) 2 post my grandma there. so i go lah. agak leteh gk... nk wt cmne kn... then when settle, i help my mom 2 kmas umah a little bit. it happen until 3.00pm. then i've being assigned 2 go 4 a little shopg. after that 5.00 pm. i'm going 2 da bazar pulak... lucky me, raining fall when i'm juz bout 5 min there. dh la x bwk payong. bsah la saye... huhu... but we still manage 2 finish bout rm30 there...(nfsu brtmbh ble letih). so after cum home I took a bath n waiting patiently 4 breakfasting... huhu... when da nite cum, i go 2 teraweh plak. i got slep b4 midnite n wake up @ 5.00 am 2 sahor. then after suboh, i'm going back 2 sleep n got awake on 11.00 am. then i took a bath n go 2 my gf-ain-house 2 take her 4 a date...(rndunye) we breakingfast 2gether tat nite n spend sum "quality hours" together... then i post her home n going 2 my kampong wit my new nouvo lc... i arive @ 12.15 am... then i going 2 slep.................................................................
dah raya pon! arinie ari ahad, raya d msia(sowie sainie)...
kat cni solt raye agk awl area2 kol 8.30 pagi. so, ak pon grak ke msjd gn adik sedare ak nek moto. coz kmi nk g "baraan" pas solt nnt(baraan 2 cm pg braye ke uma org rmai2. ciap de marhaban ag. dpt wet raye lak 2). ari ni dpt la ak g dlm 5 umah sumenye... knyg prot. huhu...
mase raye nie r dpt jumpe sedara mara yg da sthun gk x jmpe. tmbh2 ag stdent cm ak nie x byk cuti. so, bes la gk raye. lauk2 yg dap2. mmg bes. ak blik ke bangi raye ke2 nek moto gk. then td ak g braye gn fmily ke kmpg belah mak ak. then tomorow kmi nk g date... rndu nk jmpe die...
ok lah my blogger n non blogger fren. happy eid dul fitri. maaf zahir batin. c u afta da holiday!

1 comment:

  1. quality hour?????
    huhuhu ye la tu org basah lencun tau kene ujan
    da tu dia lari tinggalkan org sorg2....

    ReplyDelete